The Whiskey Vault

The Whiskey Vault
This year's Whiskey Vault outing with Texas Auto Writer Association buddies in Austin for the Texas Truck Rodeo.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Slacker Nature Translates into a Fun Read for You: Top Ten Bachelor Cars


My cup runneth over with work this week. I'm not complaining, mind you, but things like blogging and sleep are taking a backseat.

I do some work for the Journal Register Newspapers and its fyidriving.com Web site. Some of my stories for them are straight-up car reviews; some are industry pieces, and others are top-ten collections of vehicles for a variety of categories.

I get a real kick out of writing the top-ten pieces that usually provide the opportunity for me to be less than serious.

At the bottom of this blog is the link to one I especially enjoyed writing on the top-ten cars for bachelors.



The car above is the Audi R8: my all-time favorite bachelor car. Oh, if only I could share that story with you.

Here's the link. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment