The Whiskey Vault

The Whiskey Vault
This year's Whiskey Vault outing with Texas Auto Writer Association buddies in Austin for the Texas Truck Rodeo.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Tax Day: Uncle Sam Says, Bend Over

I just returned home from dropping my federal and SC tax returns into the mail. Yes, I still mail them. I don't want the government to have my money one second sooner than absolutely necessary.



I am basically going to blow off today's blog. I get too steamed on tax day to be terribly creative. That I had to put a buck's worth of postage on an envelope to send my money off to a federal government that operates under the delusion that it can borrow and spend its way to prosperity, just pisses me off.

So I'll return to my scribbling chores tomorrow when I have calmed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment