Kristin

Kristin
My buddy Kristin, with whom I'll be shooting some BEER2WHISKEY videos, and me at the awads dinner for this year's Texas Truck Rodeo.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Tax Day: Uncle Sam Says, Bend Over

I just returned home from dropping my federal and SC tax returns into the mail. Yes, I still mail them. I don't want the government to have my money one second sooner than absolutely necessary.



I am basically going to blow off today's blog. I get too steamed on tax day to be terribly creative. That I had to put a buck's worth of postage on an envelope to send my money off to a federal government that operates under the delusion that it can borrow and spend its way to prosperity, just pisses me off.

So I'll return to my scribbling chores tomorrow when I have calmed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment